TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• 1.1. You represent and warrant that you are eighteen years of age or older, or if you
are under the age of eighteen you are accessing the Site with the knowledge and
consent of your parent or legal guardian.
• 1.2. You also represent and warrant that you are fully able and competent to enter
into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties
set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
• 1.3. You represent and warrant that you can affect payments with a credit card or
other payment method permitted by the Site.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
If you register with us through the Site (“Registered Customer”) you are responsible for
choosing a secure password which shall contain at least 6 characters, for maintaining the
confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or
device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur using your account
or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit
content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
“Oriflame Products” or “Products” are the cosmetics and the related accessories as well as
certain dietary supplements offered for sale under the Oriflame Trademarks. All Products,
prices, offers and promotions set out on the Site are valid and binding only during the period
indicated or, if no period is indicated, during your browsing session. The product details on
the Site include descriptions of the Products’ main characteristics.
The images of products in our catalogue or on our website are for illustrative purposes only:
the shape, colour and size of the products delivered to you may vary from the examples
shown in our catalogue or on our website and such variations do not constitute a product
- PLACING AN ORDER
• 4.1. You may place orders from the Site by selecting the Products you wish to buy.
Placing of an order is considered to be an offer made by you to us to buy the
• 4.2. An order shall be considered placed when the following steps have been
• 4.2.1. you have selected the Products you wish to buy by using the option
“add to bag”; you may at any time review and modify the content of the
shopping bag by changing the quantity of Products, deleting Products or
removing the entire content of the shopping bag;
• 4.2.2. you have explicitly accepted these Terms and the Oriflame Privacy
• 4.2.3. you have provided the personal data necessary to accept, process and
• 4.2.4. you have selected your preferred method of delivery and payment.
• 4.3. Once your online order is placed, it cannot be changed via the Site, you will
need to contact Customer Services at Phone 9801973123, e-
mail: email@example.com. Please see clause 9 if you wish to cancel
• 4.4. When we have accepted your order, an order confirmation will be sent to you by
e-mail at which point the purchase contract will come into existence. We may refuse
to accept your order without stating a reason for such rejection. We will refund in full
any payment you have already made.
• 4.5. In addition to the order confirmation you will receive a packing list with your
Products. The packing list provides a summary of the Products shipped to you. It
serves as your sales receipt and it also contains important information about your
rights as a consumer.
• 4.6. If you order online, please note the following:
• 4.6.1. these Terms together with our confirmation of your order will form the
contract between you and Oriflame for the sale and purchase of the Products
(which we recommend are saved or printed by you) or as may be
communicated by us using other means of communication;
• 4.6.2. the contract may only be concluded in ENGLISH and not in any other
• 4.6.3. Oriflame subscribes to the Codes of Conduct set out in clause 18.2 of
• 4.7. Orders completed and paid cannot be cancelled by you, except as described in
clauses 8 and 9.
• 4.8. Orders can be placed at any time during the day save for certain limited
unavailability when we update the Site.
• 4.9. Not all of the Products described on the Site may be available at all times, and
availability may vary based on location and timing. If a Product is out of stock at the
time you place your order, we will use reasonable endeavours to inform you before
your order is finalised so that you can change or abandon the order.
• 4.10. The Site may occasionally, and for limited periods of time, not be available due
to maintenance or for various technical reasons. Oriflame will not be responsible for
such unavailability or other technical failures and will not accept any claims alleged to
arise out of any such failures.
The availability of the products and services described on the Site, and the
descriptions of such products and services, may vary based on location and timing.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT
• 5.1. Except where noted otherwise, the prices of the Products displayed on the Site
represent the full retail price for the Products at the moment the order is placed. All
prices are indicated in local currency and are inclusive of VAT.
• 5.2. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time and in our sole discretion
but any change to the prices of Products you select before placing your order will not
form part of the contract between us unless you and we expressly agree that it will.
• 5.3. The prices do not include the costs of transport, delivery and any other fees and
charges that are clearly indicated as being additional charges to the price during the
ordering process and that may vary depending on the delivery method chosen by
• 5.4. If you are in possession of a special offer coupon and you have activated it by
submitting its code as indicated on the Site we will deduct the value of this from the
• 5.5. Payments can be made by credit card or by other means specified in these
Terms. Most major payment cards are accepted. Normally your bank card is not
charged until after the availability of the products in the shopping bag has been
verified. You will always be entitled to the refund under clause 9.
• 5.6. For the purposes of payment collection, we cooperate with ……….. and other
third suppliers as we may notify you in advance from time to time.Should you opt for
payment by invoice, you may expect to receive invoices and communication about
the payment from this external services provider. As a rule all invoices must be paid
within 14 days according to the instructions noted therein. Late payments interest
may be charged on a daily basis at the relevant collection agency’s
contractual interest rate as well as the reasonable costs of recovering the debts. For
further information about payment methods including any possible credit terms
please contact Customer Services at Phone: 9801973123,
• 5.7. For the safety of online payments made with a card, all payment information is
encrypted.As Oriflame works with authorized payment service providers, credit card
information is handled properly and in accordance with the international payment
card industry data security standards.
• 5.8. If we provide the option of recurring card payments, you will have the possibility
to explicitly select and subscribe for this convenient payment method.Any further
payments will then be authorized against your payment card at the time the order is
placed, and the amount will be charged to your payment card at the moment
Oriflame dispatches the ordered products.You will be able to withdraw from the
recurring payment at any time by going to your profile page and clicking on the
payment card tab.
- DELIVERY AND TRANSFER OF RISK
• 6.1. The ordered Products can be delivered only in the region of Nepal.
• 6.2. Delivery will be made to your home address indicated to us unless you select
otherwise in your order. In the case of parcels with excessive weight you will be
advised by e-mail or text by the logistics company about the address of the pick-up
point where delivery will be made.
• 6.3. We will process and deliver your order in the shortest possible time but no later
than 30 days after the order has been confirmed by us. We shall not be liable for
delays in delivery caused by circumstances beyond our control.
• 6.4. The risk of loss of Products and title to the Products will pass to you upon
delivery of the Products.
• 6.5. Oriflame will not be responsible for non-delivery, wrong or late delivery of an
order caused by the provision by you of incorrect or incomplete information.
• 6.6. We reserve the right to unilaterally cancel an order placed by you at any time if
we reasonably suspect that you are in breach of any of these Terms.We will refund in
full any payment you have already made.
- CONFORMITY OF OUR PRODUCTS
We warrant that Oriflame’s cosmetic products are manufactured in accordance with the
Guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetic Product .
- RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS
• 8.1. We strictly adhere to the Product return rules applicable in the Territory. Please
see clause 9 for details.
• 8.2. Without prejudice to your right to cancel an order and return a Product, upon
receipt of the delivery you should check its content to make sure that it does not
contain any Products that might have been damaged during transportation.You, or
the person receiving the Products in your name, are requested to notify Customer
Services immediately by submitting a claim and describing the damage/defect.You
can also send the claim by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RIGHTS OF RETURN AND REFUND
• 9.1. You may cancel an order for Product(s) without giving any reason during the
period set out below in clause 9.2. This means that during the relevant period, if you
change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a
Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the order and receive a refund.
• 9.2. You may cancel an order at any time even after you have received the order
confirmation by e-mail or after your order has been verbally accepted by Customer
Services but no later than 14 days from the day you have received physical
possession of the Products or the last of the Products if there is more than one.
• 9.3. To cancel an order, please contact Customer Services
at Phone: 9801973123, e-mail: email@example.com (Nepal) or by
post :5 th floor, Miracle Complex, New Baneshwor (in front of IME bank) can use the
model form available at Friday between the hours 09:30 am to 5:30 pm. to notify us about your cancellation, but you can give us notice in some other way as long as we receive a clear statement (e.g. by
letter, email, or telephone) of your decision to cancel. If you complete this form online
and submit it through our website we will communicate to you an acknowledgement
of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records.
You just need to exercise your right to cancel before the cancellation period has
expired. Therefore, if you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then
your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter
to us. If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective
from the date you telephone us.
• 9.4. You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any
applicable delivery charges you paid (except for the additional cost if you chose a
type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by
us). We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of any
Product(s) supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. You are
only liable for any diminished value of the Product(s) resulting from the handling of
the Products beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and
functioning of the Product(s). We will process the refund due to you as soon as
possible and, in any case, within (a) fourteen (14) calendar days after the day we
receive back from you any Products supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 calendar days after
the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Products or (c) if no
Products were supplied, 14 calendar days after the day on which you gave us notice
of cancellation as described in clause 9.3, subject to clause 9.7. If you returned the
Products to us because they were faulty or mis-described, please see clause 9.5.
• 9.5. If you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or mis-
described, we will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any delivery charges
you paid for the products to be delivered to you, and any reasonable costs you incur
in returning the item to us.
• 9.6. We will refund you on the credit card, debit card or other means used by you to
pay, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any
fees as a result of the refund.
• 9.7. Please note that certain products are delivered sealed for health or hygiene
reasons and you may not cancel your order and return those products if they have
been unsealed after delivery. Those products are identified appropriately in the
catalogue on our website.
• 9.8. If the Products were delivered to you:
• 9.8.1. you must return the Products to us without undue delay and in any
event not later than 14 days after the day on which you cancel the
order/contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Products before the
period of 14 days has expired.
• 9.8.2. unless the Products are faulty or not as described (in this case, see
clause 9.5), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to
• 9.8.3. you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession
and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your
• 9.9. Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it
including the suggested Returns Forms are provided on your sales receipt, as
described under clause 4.5.
• 9.10. We are under a legal duty to supply Product(s) that conform to the contract. As
a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or
not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the returns policy in this
clause 9 or these Terms. Advice about your legal rights in the Territory is available
from your local Consumer Advice Office.
• 9.11. We further guarantee the quality of any Product which carries the Oriflame
name and certify that they are manufactured by us, or for us, meet the highest
standards of quality. We are confident that our customers will find our products
satisfactory in every way.We therefore offer a further Oriflame guarantee that allows
you to exchange or get a full refund for any Product you are not completely satisfied
with.This exchange or refund shall be claimed within 30 days from your receipt of the
Product.This guarantee does not apply to any Product intentionally damaged or
misused.Unless communicated otherwise, returns and refunds under this clause
shall be made in accordance with the terms of the preceding paragraphs of this
clause 9. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
• 10.1. If you provide information on the Site, you agree to provide accurate, current
and complete information about you where requested and you agree to update such
information as appropriate (the “Personal Data”). We will use and maintain the
Personal Data that we collect through the Site in accordance with applicable law and
therefore responsible for ensuring that your Personal Data are processed in
accordance with applicable law and regulations.Further information about the need
• 10.2 .By submitting an order you give your consent to the storing and processing of
Personal Data by us, the Oriflame Group (being us, our ultimate holding company,
and any entity that is controlled directly or indirectly by that ultimate holding
company) and by certain third parties, i.e. Oriflame beauty consultants, third party
suppliers and third party service providers authorised or hired by us for the purpose
of delivering of your orders, for credit collection or other supporting activities (the
“Authorised Users”). We may further require you to express explicitly your
agreement to the provision, storage and use of Personal Data by us by ticking a
designated box on the Site.
• 10.3. When we provide Personal Data to Authorised Users we will provide only such
Personal Data that is needed by them to perform their services. All Authorised Users
are explicitly prohibited from using any Personal Data for purposes other than the
mentioned above and from sharing any Personal Data with anyone other than us or
as may be required by law.
• 10.4. If you give your explicit consent covering especially the disclosure and the use
for marketing purposes, we will also provide your Personal Data to the Beauty
Consultant chosen by you or assigned to you by us, so that the Beauty Consultant
may use your Personal Data to inform you of our new Products, services, events and
promotions.Such Personal Data may also include details about your orders.
• 10.5. You have the right to review, update or correct your Personal Data by logging
into your account and updating the details or by sending an e-mail to our customer
service team. We may need to contact you to verify that the request has been made
by or is authorised by you.
• 10.6. You may at any time refuse receipt of commercial information from us or from a
Beauty Consultant; such refusal shall be sent to the e-mail address indicated in
relevant commercial information received from us or the Beauty Consultant.
• 10.7. Cookies are the name of a technology that allows our Site to store token of
information in your browser. This gives the browser an identifier only recognised by
our Site while you are on it without identifying you. You can read more about our
you have regarding your personal data and privacy protection to our customer
- OPTIONS FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS.
• 11.1. To improve the efficiency of the ordering process, we offer the option of
registering on the Site. Once you have registered, we will save your Personal Data
and use it automatically in future orders.
• 11.2. You are advised that the Beauty Consultants are not employees, agents or
representatives of Oriflame and are not in any way authorised to act on our behalf.
The Beauty Consultants are independent contractors who work with us and know our
Products and offers. The Beauty Consultants are bound by our strict rules of
behaviour and ethics stipulated in our Code of Conduct.We encourage you to inform
our customer service team about any unfair, aggressive or otherwise inappropriate
behaviour of a Beauty Consultant.
- TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT.
• 12.1. Oriflame, our logo and the names of the Products or the Product ranges
produced, marketed, sold or distributed by us are trademarks of the Oriflame
Group.All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the
trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners who may or may not
be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Oriflame.Any use and/or copying of
any marks appearing on the Site require the prior explicit consent of their respective
• 12.2. All content included in, or made available through the Site including, but not
limited to software or digital code, scripts, text, artworks, photographs, graphics,
logos, button icons, still or moving images, video and audio clips and data
compilations (the “Content”) is the property of Oriflame, its Content suppliers or other
respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored
by Oriflame.Content not owned by us has been duly licensed to us by these owners
and is protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright,
trademark, publicity and other laws and by international treaties.
• 12.3. Unless expressly permitted in writing by us, you shall not capture, reproduce,
perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, create derivative works from or based upon,
republish, reverse engineer, upload, edit, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link,
distribute, or exploit in whole or in part any of the Content.Nothing contained in these
Terms or on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise,
any license or right to use any Content in any manner without the prior written
consent of us or of such third party that may own the Content or intellectual property
displayed on the Site.
• 12.4. The Site is protected by copyright.Reproduction, copying, sale, resale or trade
with the Site is strictly prohibited.
• 12.5. Any use of the Content other than as permitted in these Terms will constitute a
breach of the Terms and may constitute copyright and/or design right and/or patent
infringement. You agree not to use the Content for any unlawful purposes and not to
breach our rights or the rights of others. You agree not to interfere (or permit the use
of your registration by a third party to interfere) with the normal processes or use of
the Site by other parties, including without limitation by attempting to access
administrative areas of the Site.
- TERMINATION; MODIFICATION.
• 13.1. We shall determine whether or not you are in compliance with these Terms at
any time in our sole discretion.Any breach of the Terms may result in restrictions on
your access to and use of all or part of the Site.
• 13.2. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms,
or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not
mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not
have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only
do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later
default by you.
• 13.3. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this Site, or any portion thereof
without notice to you or any third party.
- ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS.
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on the Site, we
do not warrant or represent that the Site will be error-free. Data entry errors or other
technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We
reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our Site, including
pricing and availability of Products and services, and shall have no liability for such errors.
We may also make improvements and/ or changes to the Site’s features, functionality, or
content at any time. If you see any information or description you believe to be incorrect,
please contact our customer service team.
We may provide links to third party websites or resources. Our provision of such links is not
an endorsement of any information, Product or service reached through such link. We are
not responsible for the content or performance of any portion of the Internet including other
websites to which the Site may be linked for or that can be accessed by the Site. You are
requested to inform us of any errors or inappropriate material found on websites to which this
Site is or may be linked.
- GOVERNING LAW AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES(JURISDICTION)
a) This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nepal.
b) If any dispute arises in connection with this Agreement shall be settled amicably between
the parties within Fifteen (15) days. If the dispute cannot be settled in amicable manner,
then such dispute shall be submitted to the competent courts of Nepal.